Friday 5 December 2008

She Passed!


I have to admit that I was wavering between "How on earth can I have missed anything else?" and "They'll find X or Y and it'll be another fail". But it wasn't. Almost perfunctory. Fortunately all the major issues had passed last time and this was all really tidying up. The speedo was OK and the headlights too so Malcolm signed her off. So we loaded the BMW onto Nev's trailer and I drove her home as you are permitted if insured. Fantastic sensation, very responsive, rides well exhaust glorious. Footwell cosy on a very cold day due to heat soak. Lots of looks and comments out of other drivers windows. Back axle sounds noisy but that may be nothing. Very very happy. Now she's wrapped up on the drive and tomorrow I'll give her a thorough clean. When will Mr DVLA come?

No comments: