Friday 10 October 2008

Friday evening in Tokyo and I'm finally on my own, frankly jiggered. Catherine sent a text to say that VOSA has confirmed the SVA on Friday 31st but now at 9.00am. Bit tricky as C & I are going away for a 30th anniversary break in the sun that week and don't get back until the evening before!

Finished some work and so before heading downstairs for a quiet meal I phoned Nev with the news. NO problem says he, we're on track, windscreen going in next week, tyres being sorted, bits of trim being done, will get an MOT ahead of the SVA etc. I'm also told that various parts have arrived at home and David Elliston is very kindly sending some pedal rubber. I've got to go to Hong Kong in the morning and will get some great hill walking on Sunday with friends before heading into China but I think I know what I would rather be doing at this stage of the build!

1 comment:

travelemma500 said...

Dad I love the way you insist that you only went to work on the car because mum HAD to go out. I think somebodies in denial about how much they love their project!